top of page
Rent the Warkentin House
The Warkentin House is perfect for family gatherings, corporate meetings or luncheons, weddings, baby and bridal showers, anniversary parties, retirement receptions, civic group meetings, photo shoots, holiday parties and many other events.
* Full use of first floor of Victorian home, including gracious dining room, parlor, and music room decorated in period decor
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Restroom and dressing room
* Use of outdoor spaces including the home's beautiful wrap-around porch, gazebo and spacious lawn
* Outside catering and florists permitted. We'll be happy to help make arrangements for your event.
* House rental, $75, up to 4 hours; $150 for 4 or more hours
* Security deposit, $50 (refundable if house is left clean and in good condition)
* Guided group tours are available for an extra charge of $4 per person
This Rental Policy & Agreement outlines policies for private events held at the Warkentin House. Click here to read.
Information & Reservations
For more information about renting the Warkentin House or to make a reservation, call the Newton Convention & Visitors Bureau at 316-284-3642.
bottom of page